Southern VT Biking & Cycling Trails
Take a bicycling adventure in Southern Vermont. Chester, VT is a scenic village that is a good choice for your Vermont biking vacation. This village offers nice local lodging, dining, and scenery to make your biking trip truly memorable. Make a selection below to view suggestions for a southern Vermont biking adventure. Find southern Vermont bike trails, bicycling routes, and cycling locations for every skill level. The State of Vermont is home to hundreds of miles of mountain biking trails and bicycle routes. Share your Vermont biking updates, ask us about VT biking vacations or feature your business, contact us.
Southern Vermont Bicycling Tours & Trails
The Wildflower Inn, 2059 Darling Hill Road, Lyndonville, VT 05851 | 802-626-8310
Trailside Lodging in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. Your next great adventure awaits at The Wildflower. A four-season destination property for the best in outdoor recreation and Vermont experiences. With our 25-room Inn, full-service restaurant, pub, Village Sport bike shop (with rentals) and KCE guide company right on the property, you will have everything you need to make the most of your Vermont visit.
Visit The Wildflower Inn - Lyndonville, VT
26 Mile Loop – Moderate Rating
Travel through picturesque historic towns beginning on Main Street in Chester and continuing straight onto SR 103 South for approximately six miles before turning South onto Pleasant Valley Road. The trail bears right at the intersection with SR 121 and follows a narrow and winding, yet fairly flat, stretch to the town of Grafton. Trail then turns right onto SR 35 North, traveling back to Chester and turns right again onto SR 11 to return to the starting point.
30 Mile Loop – Moderate Rating
This scenic ride through the Vermont countryside is a popular mountain biking excursion. The route travels north on SR 30 to Pawlet and continues two miles farther north before turning left onto a Secondary Road that follows the Mettawee River to the intersection with SR 153. The trail turns left and heads South to Rupert, traveling through beautiful countryside on SR 30 to East Rupert before returning to the starting point in Dorset.
West Dover, VT
140 Mile Network – Easy to Difficult Rating
Mount Snow is the first Vermont ski area to promote mountain biking, and is known as the area’s ‘Mountain Bike Capital’. For a modest fee, you can access Mt. Snow’s 3,556-foot summit via chairlift. Mt. Snow also offers a Mountain Biking School.
inns | hotels | resorts | rentals | attractions | dining | real estate
Adult Bikes Electric Bikes Trail Bike Sale
- 【Ergonomic Riding Design】The adjustable, upright handlebar enables relaxed and comfortable riding gesture which reliefs the pressure on your back and the wrist. Extra wide saddle also features a comfortable design specially made for pressure relief.
- 【750W BAFANG Motor】750W BAFANG motor provides PRADO S fat tire electric bike with stronger traction , max speed up to 28+MPH, excellent climbing ability.You can enjoy the fun to travel across street and ride uphill effortlessly.
- 【Large Capacity LG Battery】48V 15Ah large capacity LG cells battery which provides extended travelling mileage, range up to 40+ miles by pedal. Removable designed makes battery can be easily carried out from the e bike and charged indoor.
- 【20"x4.0"All-Terrain Fat Tire】Fat Tire provides better stability on all terrains, such as snow, beach, mountains or hills, offering a more comfortable and safer riding experience compared to conventional tires.
- 【Enhanced Safety System】VELOWAVE dual hydraulic disc brakes offer better braking effect than mechanical disc brakes; the adjustable front hydraulic suspension fork also provides better adaptability on bumpy roads.
- 【Service & Warranty】We provide 6x24 hours online service and one year warranty for electric parts like battery, charger, motor, controller and display.
- 【Package Included】1*Prado S fat tire electric bike, 1*Battery, 1*3 Pin charger,1*Rear rack, 1*Front and rear fenders , 1*Front headlight ,1*Tool kit.(Note:signature required for delivery)
- 【500W POWERFUL MOTOR】The 26" electric bike is equipped with a powerful high-speed 500W motor, with a top speed of 20mph, providing strong power for riding. It can adapt to various complex terrains, taking you to enjoy the outdoor fun.
- 【REMOVABLE BATTERY】The electric bicycle for adult is equipped with a 48V 374.4Wh battery, which can be fully charged in 4-6 hours. The riding range is 22-25mile when riding in pure electric bike mode and 44-50miles in assisted bike mode. The battery can be easily carried out from the e bike and charged indoor.
- 【EXCELLENT RIDING PERFORMANCE】Our e-bike is Equipped with professional SHIMANO 21-speed shift gear for strong climbing ability, you can choose any speed according to your needs. In addition, the electric bike adopts a high strength front suspension fork, and front and rear disc brake design, fully protect your safety.
- 【PREMIUM CONFIGURATION】VIVI electric Bike feature a lightweight aluminum alloy frame, solid and durable. 26" anti-slip tires are suitable for trails, gravel, city streets, back roads, increase climbing ability, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
- 【3 WORKING MODES】Ebike & Assisted bike & Normal bike. With the LED smart meter button, you can choose the 3-speed modes of ebike and assisted bike. Three riding modes swith easily for enjoying a long time travel, and also exercise.
- 【SERVICE AVAILABLE】With one-year warranty for the electric motor, battery. This electric bike arrives 90% assembled, just need to assemble pedals, front wheel and handlebars. You can also contact us for installation video. If there any issue with it, don't hesitate to contact us, we will response and solve it within 24 hours.
- Scroll down for an assembly video; attack trails and combat terrain on the mighty Huffy Exxo, a ruthless ride in military green; this exclusive is ideal for ages 13 and up and a minimum rider height of 5 feet
- The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year warranty (see owner's manual for details); Aluminum (much lighter than steel) provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration
- Promptly draw on 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration with the indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur and micro-shift twist shifter; suspension fork absorbs bumps for a better ride
- Knobby 26" X 1.95" tires bite into dirt and gravel paths with ease in wet or dry conditions; alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims provide smooth stopping power; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for quality
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece crank have responsive feel; Kraton grips remain comfortable to the touch on long rides; kickstand included
- Trail ready alloy mountain frame with SR Suntour XC-E28 suspension fork. Fits riders 5’4” to 6’2” tall.
- 21-speed shifters and derailleurs provide quick, precise gear changes.
- Front and rear disc brakes deliver crisp, all-condition stopping.
- Double wall alloy rims provide durability without weighing you down
- 27.5-inch wheels with Mongoose 2.1-inch wide tires for all-terrain adventures.
- Lightweight 16-inch steel frame is the perfect bike for rides around your neighborhood or trails. The 24-inch wheel frame fit riders 5’5” to 6’0” inches tall
- Bicycle comes with an alloy crank that provides steady gear changes that cause less maintenance
- Mountain bike has twist shifters with a rear derailleur to make gear changes quick and easy
- Wide knobby mountain tires sit on a lightweight and durable alloy wheel that adds stability and balance to the rider for all weather and terrain types
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide secure stopping power and speed control so you can ride with confidence in a variety of conditions.
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain tires provide the grip and stability you need out on the trail, while alloy wheels add lightweight strength.
- 21-speed twist shifters provide quick, precise gear changes on the trail. Plus, the Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less maintenance.
- Accessories that are included are quick release seat posts that make for a quick and easy adjustment
- 🚲Comfortable tricycle: The rear seat can take two children, and it is equipped with a seat belt design. It is safer to ride. Adults can also ride. It is recommended to ride under the height of 180 and the vehicle weighs 200kg.
- 🚲Folding three-wheel bike: The body is made of high-carbon steel, and the triangle structure is convenient for getting on and off the bike. Whether it is ladies or the elderly, it can be easily controlled. The quick folding buckle design, folding size 130*80*90cm.
- 🚲Urban road bicycles: increase and thicken the seat, comfortable riding, widened rear seat design, inner width 56cm, spring shock absorber front fork, high elastic shock absorber, no fear of bumps, suitable for all kinds of roads.
- 🚲3-wheel bicycle adult: solid steel shaft design with solid chassis, thicker steel bar support, more stable riding, more assured riding, less effort, three wheels more stable, will not roll over, specially designed for parents.
- 🚲3-wheel vehicle frame: enlarged rear seat + encrypted storage basket, rear seat size: overall width 60cm, middle inner width 56cm, rear basket size: 36*36*20cm, installation tools, pump, car lock are provided with the car , Raincoat, bell, taillight*2.
- 48 MILES RANGE & 20MPH TOP SPEED –Mars are equipped with modular 48V 12.5Ah batteries & 500w Brushless Geared Motor to ensure a long-life span and excellent performance.
- 4" FAT TIRES – With 4 inch wide puncture resistant fat tires and dual suspension. The places that Heybike Mars can take you are almost limitless: downtown around, rocky roads, sandy beaches, snowy suburbs, and even urban jungles.
- EXCELLENT RIDING PERFORMANCE – Customize your ride performance with 3 riding modes and Shimano 7-speed. The perfect dual disc brakes and lighting system fully protect your safety.
- FOLDABLE & ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - It's hard to beat the convenience of a bike that origamis down to fit your car—but can also make your commute faster and less taxing.
- READY TO GO - The electric bike already comes pre-assembled so you won't have to waste time with complicated assembly. Integrated rear rack can attach panniers, platforms or baskets and let the bike carry your cargo and next adventure.
- E-Powered: choose between pedaling manually or use the electric motor for a little extra boost on this kids’ electric fat-tire mountain bike
- Fat Tires: High-volume 4-inch tires mounted to 20-inch rims allow younger riders to experience the maximum traction and smooth ride of a real fat bike for kids
- 7-Speed Shimano Gears: shift between seven gears to help you conquer a variety of terrain on this mountain e-bike with durable 6061-series aluminum frame built to last. For safety, the battery can be locked into place.
- Dual Disc Brakes: the EB-6 features a Shimano MF-TZ21 freehub so you can coast smoothly even after you stop pedaling. This kids fat bike comes with dual lever-actuated disc brakes that put control and safety at your fingertips
- All-Star Customer Service: Our team prioritizes customer satisfaction. For any questions or concerns about your electric bike, call, email, or chat online with our US-based support team.
- Aluminum dual sport frame with suspension fork creates a durable, lively ride for go-anywhere versatility. 700c wheels are best fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- 21-speed trigger shifters provide high performance for easy and precise gear changes
- Front and rear disc brakes provide crisp all-condition braking for supreme control
- The lightweight yet durable handlebar and stem allow for precision riding
- Triple-density ergonomic grips and sport saddle touch key comfort points to soften the ride
- Internal cable routing allows for neat, clean lines ,while providing added protection. Invisible welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction,while increasing the bike's sleek look
- 21 speeds full SHIMANO derailleurs and SHIMANO shift lever set make it easy to adapt to your terrain with quick, precise gear changes. Front and Rear disc brakes deliver superior stopping power , so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
- Lightweight strong aluminum frame and suspension fork great for longer rides. Alloy rims offer added durability and stability. lock-out suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride. All-terrain tires can conquer gravel paths, dirt paths and rocky roads.
- 90% pre-assembled, easy to assemble, free pedals,required assembly tools included. Our customer experience team is eager to help with email and an extensive video library.
- Our seat with quick adjust seat post clamp,you make easy adjustments to the right height. We offer two sizes of bike frames, frame size 17 inches, fit riders 5'4 to 6'1" tall, frame size 15 inches, fit riders 4'8" to 5'8" tall. Check the size before you order.
Champlain Valley VT Biking
Burlington, Middlebury, St. Albans, the Islands of NW Vermont
North Central VT Biking
Montpelier, Barre, Randolph, Waterbury, Stowe, Mad River Valley
Northeast Kingdom VT Biking
St. Johnsbury, Newport, Barton, Lyndonville, Burke, Jay, Island Pond
South Central VT Biking
Rutland, White River Jct., Woodstock, Quechee, Brandon, Killington, Ludlow, Weston, Chester
Southern VT Biking
Bennington, Brattleboro, Manchester, Arlington, Newfane, Mt. Snow area
Vermont Products | Visit VT Towns | FWM 24/7 Shopping
Country Weddings | New England Recipes
VT Inns | Red Sox Gifts | Travel Destinations
New England Living Magazine
Free World Mall
Country Weddings | New England Recipes
VT Inns | Red Sox Gifts | Travel Destinations