Cabot Creamery Soup Recipe
Creamy Corn Chowder
We would like to thank the folks at Cabot for this Vermont Corn Chowder Recipe. This recipe is quick, easy and quite tasty. Try this delicious Corn Chowder Recipe from Cabot Creamery. Ask us about Cabot Creamery Recipe or share comments. Feature your business, contact VTLiving.
Cabot Creamy Corn Chowder Recipes
Recipe: Creamy Corn Chowder
- 2 cups cabbage – chopped
- 1 cup onion – chopped
- 1 cup celery – chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas – thawed
- 1/2 cup Cabot Butter
- 2 1/2 cups Cabot Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1 cup carrots – thinly sliced
- 1 12 oz. can cream-style corn
- n 3 qt. saucepan sauté cabbage, onion, celery, peas, and carrots in butter for 8 to 10 minutes stirring frequently until vegetables are tender.
- Add corn, milk, and seasonings.
- Heat over low temperature for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shredded cheese until melted, and serve.
- Makes 8 – 1 cup servings.
Visit “The World’s Best Cheddar” to read more about Cabot Creamery.