North Central VT Campgrounds
Montpelier Stowe Waterbury VT RV Parks & Campgrounds
There is beautiful VT camping in Randolph. North Central Vermont camp sites includes RV Parks, and full-service campgrounds. Vermont Camping season peaks from late June to late September when prime camping and RV sites can be hard to find. Ask us about Vermont Camping or RV Parks or share campground comments. Feature your Vermont campground or RV dealership, contact us. Safe and happy RV travels and camping from Vermont Living Magazine.
North Central Vermont Campgrounds
Lone Pine Campsites, 52 Sunset View Road, Colchester, VT | 802-878-5447
Known across New England and beyond as "Vermont's Favorite Family Campground", Lone Pine Campsites offers the quintessential Vermont camping experience in one of the most beautiful regions of the state, the Lake Champlain Valley. Located a mere stone's throw from Mallets Bay and 15 minutes from downtown Burlington, our 265 spacious campsites are surrounded by native trees and wildlife. We provide several RV hook-up options, offer RV rentals, and are happy to welcome tent campers.
Visit Lone Pine Campsites - Colchester
Missing Something? Share your comment or business review
Camping Tent Sale
- Dome tent with a sturdy frame that withstands 35+ mph winds
- Easy setup in only 10 minutes. Good for backpacking
- Weathertec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Large windows and a ground vent for superior ventilation
- Measures 7 x 5 feet with 4-foot center height
- DARK ROOM TECHNOLOGY: Blocks 90% of sunlight (vs. a comparable Coleman tent) so you can sleep in past sunrise
- REDUCES HEAT: For a more comfortable rest anytime of day
- WEATHERPROOF: Included rainfly offers extra weather protection; welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; strong frame withstands 35+ mph winds
- STAY CONNECTED: E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside
- CONVENTIONAL PITCH: Sets up in 15 minutes
- BUG-FREE LOUNGING: 9 x 4 ft. full-floor screen room
- DIMENSIONS: 9 x 7 ft. with 4 ft. 11 in. center height; fits 1 queen-size air bed
- 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Instant tent sets up in just 1 minute. Fits 1 queen-size air bed.5 Tent Windows with 1 door
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric for reliable, long-lasting use
- Integrated vented rainfly improves airflow without any extra assembly needed
- Measures 8 x 7 feet with 4-foot 11-inch center height
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Camping Tents Accessories
- Another quality Coleman product
- Weatherproof: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; Included rainfly offers extra weather protection
- Wind and rain tested: Strong frame withstands 35 plus mph winds
- Great ventilation: Large windows and ground vent for enhanced airflow
- Stay connected: E-port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside
- Easy setup: In 10 minutes
- Roomy interior: 9 x 7 feet with 4 feet 11 inch center height; Fits 1 queen-size air bed
- 1-year limited warranty
- Camping Tent For Truck Bed: This tailgate tent makes it simple to stay dry and sleep comfortably off the ground inside your vehicle; Perfect for weekend warriors and seasoned professionals, this pickup truck tent turns any spot into a cozy campsite
- Intuitive Features: The perfect tent for truck bed camping, our off-the-ground tent includes 2 gear pockets for small personal items, an overhead lantern hook, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, and a sky view vent
- Quality Construction: Water-resistant outdoor tent features a floorless design, color-coded poles and pole pockets, tape-sealed seams, and protective heavy-duty straps and plastic buckles that won't damage your vehicle’s finish
- Sleeps 2: Must-have truck camping accessories, our floorless truck tents for camping sleep 2 adults; Tent, rainfly, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide are included
- Simple Setup: All our truck bed tent’s attachment points are accessible from outside the truck bed, and set up is completed with your feet planted firmly on the ground - no step stool required
- As seen on Shark Tank: Radiate Portable Campfire was featured on Season 9 of CNBC’s Shark Tank, coming away with 3 offers. The Sharks loved it and you will too
- Portable and Convenient: Bring it with you anywhere! The Radiate Portable Campfire weighs only 4lbs and is 8" wide, making it the hassle-free outdoor fire pit you can use wherever life takes you. Bring a little warmth and a lot of fun hiking, camping, glamping, to the beach, on picnics, to the backyard patio, to tailgates, on RV adventures and road trips, or anywhere else you’d want to gather around a bonfire
- Eco-Friendly and Made in the USA: Radiate is made from recycled soy wax and recycled paper briquettes, to minimize our footprint
- Easy to Use and Reusable: Radiate is as simple to light as a candle, producing minimal soot and no embers. Avoid the stress of collecting firewood or the risk of your camping stove running out of propane. Instead enjoy 3+ stress-free hours of burn time and warmth with Radiate
- One Match, No Cleanup: Light the recycled paper briquettes using a lighter or match until the fire spreads completely. Slide the lid back on to smother the flame and extinguish. Let the container cool down completely before handling
- High-performance cleaner that maintains loft and insulating properties of down filled items
- Improves the water repellency of all types of down-fill as well as the outer fabric
- Easy wash-in application; Machine wash safe
- Safe for use on jackets, gear and bedding with down-fill, down blends, or water resistent down (such as Nikwax Hydrophobic Down)
- Water based, biodegradable, and contains no PFCs, optical brighteners, or added scent
- 【Unique Invisible Design】TIDEWE hunting blind is equipped with three full panels of one-way see through mesh. This mesh delivers a 270-degree unobstructed wide view angle and allows hunters to see their surroundings.
- 【Hunting Conducive】TIDEWE’s hunting ground blinds are made of three sides noise-free sliding windows, which will assist you in remaining undetected while hunting. Brush-in loops with the camo that covers the entire blind give you the confidence that your blind will become one with surrounding habitat.
- 【Adequate Space】Dimensions: 66” height, hub to hub 75" x 75", and with a floor space of 58" x 58". TIDEWE hunting blinds can comfortably accommodate two or three hunters.
- 【Built to Withstand All Elements】TIDEWE’s hunting blinds are built with a tough metal hub, reinforced corners, and durable straps. Enabling the blinds to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in rain, snow, and high winds.
- 【Easy to Carry & Assemble】Unique pop up design without a complex procedure, enables you to easily setup and take down the blind quickly. A lightweight portable carrying bag is also included with the blind. You can take the blind anywhere for deer hunting, turkey hunting, elk, and more.
- [INNOVATION DESIGN] Exclusive innovative design, this Bean Bag Game can be assembled very quickly by flicking and sticking and stored very easy by tearing and stacking with a small footprint and meeting every needs in the portable travel.
- [LIGHT WEIGHT AND PORTABLE] With a weight of 2 kg and a length of 11inch*11inch*4inch after folding, this Corn Hole Boards are more lightweight and portable than other Cornhole Game in the market. A handy and funny Bean Bag Toss Game in indoor, outdoor and travelling activities.
- [STRONG AND DURABLE] Made by the high elastic flat wire, which can be folded for more than 1000 times.Fabrics with anti-skid treatment handle the issue of bags skid on surface effectively.By 300D poly fabric makes it durable and tear-resistant.
- [MOST COST-EFFECTIVE] Two 3' x 2' Cornhole Boards(Non-match size), 8 CornHole Bags and carrying case.All Cornhole Game pieces included.
- [EXTENSIBLE WARRANTY] Join Himal Care to extend your Bean Toss Game warranty for FREE.
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles. Strap material: Silicone
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community
- Use the trackback feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; Use the Garmin explore website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: Up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in Ultratrac battery saver mode
- Great Gifts Idea, birthday, anniversary, promotion celebration for your family members and lovers.
- EXQUISITE COMFORT - Made of high-tech aircraft-grade aluminum and ABS material, thousands of polished exterior material, smooth and warm, portable and compact as well anti-skid in one hand.
- FAST HEATING & 3 LEVELS - Press the switch and instantly release the warmth for you. Rapidly warm up double sides in seconds. 3 levels of temperatures 95-107°F/104-118°F/118-131°F at your choice.
- LARGE BATTERY CAPACITY - 5200 mAh lithium rechargeable battery with USB-C charging port ensures a long using time. It can also be used as a power bank to charge your electronic device at any time.
- PERFECT GIFT - It's a MUST HAVE to spend a cold winter, especially for raynauds arthritis sufferers for heat therapy needs.
- SMOKELESS FIRE PIT: With a heat radius of 4 feet and an internal airflow system to reduce excessive smoke and ash for a cozy bonfire experience
- ACCESSORIES PROVIDED: Includes a stand; a weather-resistant cover; and a wood pack
- EASY FIRE: The included wood pack makes starting the fire easy; and grants approximately 30 minutes of burn time alone
- OUTDOOR READY: Fire pit is constructed with 16-gauge stainless steel and a weatherproof powder-coated black finish to protect it against rain or other elements
- PATIO-SIZED: This convenient fire pit has a 25-inch outside diameter with an approximately 16-inch depth and internal diameter; measuring 24.75" x 24.75" x 18.75"
- Constructed with 16-gauge stainless steel and durable weatherproof powder-coated exterior in black
- CO detector alerts with a loud 85dB warning signal indicating dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home
- Plug-in that still works during a power failure - 2-AA batteries (included) provide backup for your CO alarm in the event of a power outage
- Easy & quick installation - plugs into any standard AC wall outlet
- Purchase multiple alarms for whole-home detection - place 1 carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home & outside each sleeping area to help protect against poisonous CO gas
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Cuisinart’s 5-1 griddler is a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle
- EASY TO USE: The griddler plates (11-inch x 9-inch) are removable, reversible and are dishwasher safe nonstick cooking plates, the plates also act as a drain for the grease for cooking more healthy. The integrated drip tray collects grease and is easy to store
- ALSO INCLUDED: Red/green indicator lights for easy operation, dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy clean up and an instruction manual with gourmet recipes for you to enjoy
- CUSTOM CONTROL: Sturdy panini-style handle with hinged floating cover adjusts to thickness of food, selector knob choose grill or griddle function and the adjustable temperature controls for grill or griddle
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
Champlain Valley VT Campground / RV Lodging
Burlington, Middlebury, St. Albans, the Islands of NW Vermont
North Central VT Campground – RV Lodging
Montpelier, Barre, Randolph, Waterbury, Stowe, Mad River Valley
Northeast Kingdom VT Campground – RV Lodging
St. Johnsbury, Newport, Barton, Lyndonville, Burke, Jay, Island Pond
South Central VT Campground -RV Lodging
Rutland, White River Jct., Woodstock, Quechee, Brandon, Killington, Ludlow, Weston, Chester
Southern VT Campground -RV Lodging
Bennington, Brattleboro, Manchester, Arlington, Newfane, Mt. Snow area