Vermont Ice Cream Shops
VT Maple Creamies – Dairy Bars, Soft-Serve & Ice Cream Stands
When spring is winding down – the small, locally owned ice cream stand and creamie shops in Vermont begin to open for the season. Enjoying a homemade frozen treat is an annual tradition. Vermont is fortunate to have several outstanding ice cream and soft serve stands scattered throughout the state. A Vermont Maple Creemie is a taste you will long remember. Ask us about VT Ice Cream or share your reviews with us. To feature your Vermont business, contact us.
VT Ice Cream Stands & Creamies
The Dutton Berry Farmstands, Route 30, Newfane, VT and Route 11-30 in Manchester, VTand Route 9 in West Brattleboro, VT
Dutton Berry Farmstands are well known for their Vermont grown produce and other unique local products. Dutton's offers pick your own strawberries and raspberries and who can not resist taking a taste while berry picking. Come join us for strawberry and raspberry season at Dutton Berry Farm!
Visit Dutton Berry Farm Website
Allen Brothers Farms, 6023 US Route 5, Westminster, VT 05158 | 802-722-3395
We are a uniquely Vermont combination of practical and beautiful. We have an inhouse bakery featuring cider donuts, pie, cakes and cookies , a deli with signature Mac & Cheese, pizza and other warm options as well as made to order sandwiches, a country store filled with local Vermont products, locally grown seasonal produce with our own apples, corn, strawberries, and squash and pumpkins, a gas station, a nursery and garden center. Come and see what we have for you at exit 5 off I-91, easy off and on
Visit Allen Bros. Farms Website
Yates Family Orchard, 1074 Davis Road, Hinesburg, VT 05461 | 802-373-7437
Come pick 23+ different apple varieties, pears and plums! Visit the orchard stand for delicious, hot, out of the fryer, cider donuts, and baked goods. Try all-natural Vermont made creemee ice cream, raw pressed cider, and other yummy orchard treats. Shop for Vermont local raw honey, maple syrup, orchard made jams, Mt Mansfield Creamery cheeses, Eden Specialty ciders, locally grown mums, pumpkins, and veggies. Discover other Vermont products and artwork for sale. Bring a picnic, stay the afternoon and relax in the scenic beauty of the orchard. Open September through November everyday.
Visit Yates Family Orchard - Hinesburg
Wilcox Ice Cream
32 Wilcox Road
Manchester Center, VT 05255
854 Upper Falls Road, PO Box 275
Perkinsville, VT 05151
Ellsworth Ice Cream of Vermont
45 Fairbanks Drive
N. Springfield, VT 05150
Cindy Weisner’s Cremee
716 Route 100 North
Wilmington, VT 05363
Ice Cream Essentials
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- No.1 Selling Ball Pen. Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Retail Tracking Service/ Actual Unit Product Line Sales (Retail & Commercial Combined)/ Jan - Dec 2019.
- Writes First Time, Every Time.
- Our Quality Comes in Writing.
- Pens have a frosted cap and translucent barrel for visible ink supply.
- Ball pens feature flexible round barrel for writing comfort.
- Reliable tungsten carbide ball.
- Classic ballpoint pens available in 1.0 mm medium point in black, blue and red ink.