A Guide Book to Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom
We had the pleasure of receiving a wonderful new book about Vermont recently. More specifically the book is about Vermont’s rural northeastern region known as “The Northeast Kingdom“.
Kingdom’s Bounty is the title and it was written by Bethany Dunbar. Bethany knows the Kingdom and is employed at The Chronicle – an independent Vermont weekly newspaper with offices in Barton, VT. Ask us about Vermont or share comments. To feature your business in VT Living, contact us.
Vermont Book- Kingdom’s Bounty
Kingdom’s Bounty – calls itself a sustainable, eclectic, edible guide to Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom. To appreciate the beauty of rural Vermont – or to introduce yourself to this region, pick up a copy of Kingdom’s Bounty. The writing is crisp and concise and the accompanying photos delightful. This guidebook is full of compelling stories, interesting facts, and useful listings.
Discover the treasures of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom, the country inns, restaurants, hotels, attractions, real estate agents, and other businesses. Bethany knows the Kingdom intimately and shares her knowledge and insights with readers. She is co-editor of The Chronicle and a regular contributor of articles and photographs to New England Country Folk. She also does a weekly live radio interview with WDEV radio and has appeared on the Vermont Public Television news show Vermont This Week. She is past president of the Vermont Press Association and serves on the board of directors.
NORTHEAST KINGDOM VERMONT
- Author: Northern Forest Canoe Trail
- ISBN: 9780898869989
- New England History- Anecdotes; Pub by gpp Guilford CT
- HILARIOUS SETUP—In Relative Insanity, you read a setup card aloud, like “When my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurted out…”
- PERFECT PUNCHLINES—Then everyone else chooses one of their punchline cards to finish the phrase, like maybe “You are not the father!” or “I just vomited a little bit in my mouth.”
- FUNNIEST REIGNS SUPREME—The reader picks the one they think is the funniest, and that player gets a point!
- ALWAYS A LAUGH—It’s a different hilarious game each time you play!
- FUN PARTY GAME—For 4 to 12 players, ages 14 to adult.
- Spend time in Vermonts Northeast Kingdom and this t shirt is perfect for remembering the beauty of the area
- The Northeast Kingdom of Vermont is known for being a scenic place to ski, fish, hike, mountain bike, and relax so this T-shirt makes a great borthday gift or Christmas gift for anyone who loves Vermont
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem