Vermont Calendars – Vermont Living Calendar – VT Photo Calendar
The exciting news is the new Vermont Living Calendar collection is now available!
Order online and enjoy this annual Vermont Living publication of Vermont photographs. Our other new Vermont Living publications include a Vermont event planner and a handy Vermont Living Pocket Calendar.
Thank you for supporting Vermont’s local business. The Vermont Living Calendar collection features four-season photographs from Vermont. The new Vermont Calendar is another Vermont Fall tradition in our office.
Ask us about Vermont Calendars or share comments. To feature your business, contact us.
Vermont Illustrating LLC. | 802-298-7325
Vermont Illustrating, LLC is a family owned business which has been distributing postcards and souvenirs throughout Vermont & the Adirondack New York regions since 2003. Vermont Illustrating produces the annual Vermont Living Calendar and related products. We offer the best variety of Vermont Souvenirs, Cookbooks, and best selling Vermont Calendar Products. Visit our website to order online.
Order Vermont Living Calendars Online
VERMONT LIFE MAGAZINES
- Don't judge our cloth by Amazon size chart,the denim dress is regular US size,if you want more loose fit,please choose one size up.
- The denim dress features in cap sleeve,button down shirt dress in blue,black,navy,armygreen and white color,both can be regards as classic denim shirt tops as well as denim dresses for women and teen girls,washed denim lightweight material with two pockets on chest for casual wear in daily life both at home or outdoor.
- The blue jean dress is the most popular color.Relaxed fit for comfort and chic style.Lightweight and breathable material is perfect for spring,summer and autumn.
- The jean dress is so versatile,you can wear it in casual daily wear,home wear,street wear,holiday,vacation,party,outdoor,leisure time,work,school anywhere and anytime.
- This denim shirt dress is definitely ideal to pair with leggings or directly with sneakers,sandals,high heels or boots for a stylish looking.
- The Screaming Goat
- officially Licensed
- Become the owner of your very own screaming goat with this desktop companion. Press the tree stump button to hear the high-pitched bleats that caused the screaming goat sensation to go viral. Kit also includes a 32-page illustrated book of fun facts and trivia about these famed farm animals.
- Balsam, aromatic cedar wood, and juniper berry blend together for a festive forest fragrance
- Long-lasting 110-150 hour burn time
- Quality paraffin-grade candle wax delivers a clear, consistent burn. Top: Crisp Citrus, Herbs, Red Berry. Mid: Pine Balsam, Cedar, and Sandalwood. Base: Vanilla, Warm Amber, Musk
- 22-ounce scented candle measures 6.6" H x 4" D
- Natural fiber candle wick delivers the best burn for each fragrance
- 100% recyclable in partnership with TerraCycle
- A fresh take on food storage; uniquely designed reusable beeswax food wraps that eliminate single use plastic and keep food fresh; from prepping meals and storing leftovers in the kitchen to packing lunches and snacks on the go, Bee’s Wrap has you covered; an easy, yet thoughtful gift for holidays, housewarmings, dinner parties and potlucks
- Plastic free and silicone free; because good food deserves good care
- A size for every occasion; Use your small wrap (7 inch x 8 inch) to store half a lemon or avocado, the end of a cucumber, a handful of cherries; medium (10 inch x11 inch) is great for cheese, baked goods, half a cabbage or grapefruit, covering a Mason jar or small bowl and packing snacks; large (13 inch x14 inch) is ideal for covering a bowl or pie dish and wrapping big bunches of produce like leafy greens, asparagus and carrots
- Made in the USA with certified organic cotton, responsibly sourced beeswax, certified organic plant oils, and tree resin; this combination creates a durable, yet pliable plastic wrap alternative that can be used again and again
- Wrap Care 101; use the warmth of your hand to create a seal around food, bowls and pans; Bee’s Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a breathable seal; rinse your beeswax wrap in cool water with mild soap, then air dry; reuse your Bee’s Wrap for up to a year with regular use and proper care