Grafton Village Cheese Co
400 Linden Street, Brattleboro, VT 05301 • Ph: 802-246-2221
The Grafton Cooperative Cheese Company was founded in 1892 by dairy farmers who gathered together in a cooperative to make their surplus milk into cheese.
In the days before refrigeration, there were many such cooperatives in the rural agricultural communities and an abundance of fresh, creamy milk was turned into a food that could be stored for a longer period of time.
Grafton Cheese has two production plants: the original in Grafton and a new facility in nearby Brattleboro, Vermont. Each has a retail store with viewing windows to watch cheesemaking and taste the final product.
Category: Local Flavor, Cheese Shop, Factory Tours
VT CHEESE SALE
- Five full pounds of Wisconsin-made Cheddar cheese.
- Creamy taste and springy texture that you expect from a high-quality Cheddar.
- EUROPE'S GOURMET CHEESE COLLECTION - This Delicious cheese variety Contains The World's Most Exceptional Ingredients From First Class Producers across our planet.
- EUROPEAN LUXURY CHEESES - Gorgeous French Camembert Le Chatelain, delicious Collier's Cheddar from Wales, full-bodied Italian Piave, award-winning Drunken Goat from Spain paired with crisp French Waffle Crackers.
- A CHEESE CONNOISSEUR'S ASSORTMENT - We have consulted with a variety of the world's most experienced and well-renowned experts and critics to curate the perfect selection of gourmet cheeses across Europe.
- HIGHEST QUALITY OF EUROPEAN CHEESES - At igourmet we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our facilities.
- HAND-PACKED - Beautifully Cut and Hand-Packed For You, and will To Arrive fresh and In Perfect Condition
Grafton Village Cheese