Sheldon, Vermont 05483
Sheldon VT Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
Sheldon, Vermont is located in the heart of Champlain Valley and was once known for its mineral springs which were said to be medicinal and a cure for many ills. Sheldon Creek is the site of Sheldon Old Home Day celebrations. This Sheldon event takes place every five years and begins with an old-fashioned parade followed by a community celebration.
Sheldon, VT Local Information
Sheldon Town Offices: 802-933-2524
- UNIQUE VERMONT SHAPE: Celebrate life in The Green Mountain State with this beautifully crafted bamboo cutting board cut to the shape of Vermont
- FUN LASER-ENGRAVED ARTWORK: Features engraved artwork highlighting the top towns and attractions in Vermont; board measures 16" x 10" x 5/8"
- WONDERFUL AS WALL DÉCOR: The included hang tie makes it easy to for the board to double as wall art; show off your love of Vermont by hanging in the kitchen, dining room, den or office
- GREAT FOR CUTTING & SERVING: A great conversation piece when used as a serving board; flip the board over to the blank side to use as a high-quality, knife-friendly bamboo cutting board
- GIVE THE GIFT OF HOME: Makes an outstanding gift for anyone who loves Vermont; perfect for birthdays, housewarmings, weddings or any holiday occasion