Quechee, Vermont 05059
Quechee VT Inn Hotel Lodging, Real Estate, Vacation Rentals
This small, picturesque Vermont village in the Town of Hartford is home to two of Vermont’s major tourist attractions – The Quechee Gorge, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the East,” and Quechee Gorge Village – a popular antique, craft, and gift shopping area. Quechee Gorge was formed after the ice age and demonstrates nature’s power as the Ottauquechee River carved a swath through the Vermont hillsides.
Quechee is a popular Vermont vacation destination. The scenic countryside and abundance of excellent lodging accommodations attract vacationers year-round to this Vermont village.
The Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge, Rt. 4, Quechee, VT 05059 | 1-802-295-7600
A full service Quechee Vermont hotel and conference center with on premises restaurant, banquet, and business function facilities. Gold Award Winner. Near Quechee Gorge.
Visit Quality Inn - Quechee, VT
Vermont Antique Mall, 5573 Woodstock Road, Quechee, VT 05059 | 802 281-4147
Located in the heart of Quechee Gorge Village, you’ll find our 17,000 square foot barn filled with antiques, vintage and collectable treasures. Come see the area’s largest selection, with hundreds of dealer booths and new stock daily. Nearby eateries and seasonal events make this a “must see” for all ages. Shop where the dealers shop! Open daily 10am – 5pm.
Visit Vermont Antique Mall Website
Vermont Illustrating LLC. | 802-298-7325
Vermont Illustrating, LLC is a family owned business which has been distributing postcards and souvenirs throughout Vermont & the Adirondack New York regions since 2003. Vermont Illustrating produces the annual Vermont Living Calendar and related products. We offer the best variety of Vermont Souvenirs, Cookbooks, and best selling Vermont Calendar Products. Visit our website to order online.
Order Vermont Living Calendars Online
Inns, Bed and Breakfast inns, and conference facilities (Quality Inn, Quechee) are all available in Quechee. The town also has several superb restaurants and inns with fine dining. (Quechee Inn at Marshland Farms). Quechee is where you will find the Quechee Club and Quechee Lakes – a four-season community. Quechee, like many other Northern New England villages, was once a thriving mill town. Quechee was settled in the 1760’s when homesteaders built mills along the Ottauquechee River. These mills provided everything from lumber to cider and spurred economic growth. To accommodate this growth, a bridge was built over the Ottauquechee River at the current site of the Quechee Covered Bridge. In 1875, the Woodstock Railroad Company built a bridge (an engineering feat of its day) to span the Quechee Gorge.
For over 50 years, the train crossed the Quechee Gorge as it made its run from White River Junction and Woodstock, Vermont. The old railroad bridge was converted to highway use and is presently Rt. 4, Vermont’s major East-West roadway. Quechee is also home to the annual Quechee Chamber of Commerce-sponsored, Quechee Balloon Festival. This Vermont attraction is held every Father’s Day weekend and features colorful hot air balloons and a festival.
Quechee, VT Population:
Quechee, VT Local Information
Quechee Town Offices: 802-295-9353
QUECHEE VT GIFTS
- Finished Framed Size: 20"x32" (50cm x 80cm). No additional framing required.
- PERFECT ARTWORK: High definition Giclee canvas printing artwork, picture photo printed on quality canvas. Framed on environment protection material golden frame, moisture-proof, no smell.
- EASY TO HANG: Each Canvas Art is ready to hang with strong hooks fixed on the frame. Works as soon as you open the package.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY & EASE TO MAINTENANCE: Both canvas and frame, even ink, are preferred environmental materials, so it is also safe to put in the children's room. Moisture resistant, no odor, indoor fade resistant.
- PERFECT CHOICE: Good idea for home interior wall decoration, such as living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, guest room, office, dormitory, etc. The mural will effortlessly become the focal point of any room, making your room look cooler and hopefully bringing you happiness and good luck. Or it will make a wonderful gift for loved ones, friends and family.
- Museum quality Archival canvas giclee
- Hand-stretched on solid Wood Stretcher Bars and ready to hang
- Dimensions: 30 x 40 x 1 1/2 in (height x width x depth)
- Made in the USA
- Quechee Gorge Vermont is the best! Wear this VT winter snowflake and snow design when hiking, or playing in Vermont's best city or town!
- This Quechee Gorge VT winter snow design features a snowflake and is a great choice or souvenir from your family vacation through Vermont or VT road trip.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck
CABOT VT CHEESE
New England Living Magazine