VT Current Sky Conditions WX Forecasts & Meteorologists
Vermont weather conditions can vary drastically – from hot summer days in the ’90s to frigid winter cold with temperatures 20 degrees below zero. Vermont weather provides the greatest variety in conditions and widest differences in temperature than nearly any other part of New England. View the latest National Weather Service Forecast, VT weather maps, forecasts, wind conditions, and temperatures. Ask us about VT Weather or share your Vermont visit comments. To feature your Vermont business, contact us.
Burlington Vermont 7-Day WX Weather Forecast
Current VT Weather Alerts from the National Weather Service
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories There are no active watches, warnings or advisories - There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
View New England Weather Maps & Forecasts
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Adjustable backlight.Sensor dimension: 1.57 L x 0.79 W x 5.12 H inches
- Self setting accurate atomic time and date with automatic daylight savings time reset (on/off optional)
- Can be hung horizontal or vertical
- Dials are 2.5" in diameter
- Weather station thermometer, barometer, hygrometer
- Solid wood base with cherry lacquer finish
- Fahrenheit temperature scale
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station network
- Pole Mount and 3 x AAA batteries not included
- BRIGHT DISPLAY FOR EASY READING: With its large & vibrant color display, you get a clear view of your weather data, even from a distance. The weather station automatically calculates local temperature and humidity data. When plugged into the power adapter, you can set the backlight to stay on continuously and adjust the five levels of dimmer brightness by pressing the “Snooze/Light” button.
- VIEW TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY & WEATHER FOR UP TO 3 LOCATIONS IN 1 GLANCE: This weather station includes one outdoor sensor that monitors the temperature, humidity, and past 24-hour weather data for one location — from up to 100 meters (328ft) away from the central unit. Pair with additional BALDR sensors (sold separately as B08FJ413ZN) to monitor up to three locations. View readings for all places on one screen at the same time.
- KNOW WHAT KIND OF WEATHER IS HEADED YOUR WAY: The weather forecast feature displays five kinds of weather: Sunny, Sunny to Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy, and Snowy. These are based on the hourly calculations of indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, and built-in barometer. It shows you the local forecast for the next 12-24 hours so that you can stay prepared. The forecast relies on multiple factors and typically has 70%-75% accuracy.
- FUNCTION AND STYLE IN ONE: With its 5.1x3.2in LCD color screen and black panel, it delivers the ultimate visual experience while giving you plenty of data, including time, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, forecast, calendar, and alarm with snooze. What's more, the built-in RCC atomic clock with DST accurately adjust your time & calendar with the WWVB radio signal daily, and the color blocks of the comfort level indicator allow you to monitor the surrounding with a glance.
- USE THIS WEATHER STATION ANYWHERE: This wireless weather forecast station includes a built-in kickstand and hanging slot so that you can put it anywhere you would like. It can be powered with included AC adaptor or 3xAAA batteries, which can also serve as backup should a power outage occurs. Functional and stylish, it’s the perfect addition to your living room, bedroom, office, greenhouse, tent, and more.
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power; Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Reception & low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below - 20°F (-28.8°C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor.Forecast tendency indicator.Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall directly to your home weather station
- Weather Clock: Large Color LCD Display with the current time, date, and an adjustable dimmer, making it convenient to read and easily view indoor and outdoor data, time, and conditions from various angles
- Weather Forecast: Patented, self-calibrating technology provides a personalized weather forecast 12 hours from your current conditions using a unique algorithm to analyze changes in barometric pressure and temperature
- The Best Weather Station to View Comprehensive Weather Conditions: Monitor pressure trends with trend arrow, heat index, dew point, feels like temperature, and more
- Multiple High Precision Weather Instruments all in One: Wireless weather station with a built-in anemometer, wind vane, barometer, hygrometer, rain gauge, and thermometer to give you the data you need to know your environment outdoors and in
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA - Since 1943
- Self-contained weather monitoring system includes Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS), LCD console, and mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
- Console features an easy-to-read, backlit 3 by 4.375-inch LCD display with a glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Wireless transmission from ISS to console of up to 100 yard with fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Reports current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall
- Console includes weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more
- Professional and rugged weather station gives you inside/outside temperature and humidity; rain, wind, barometer, dew point, heat index, wind chill, and more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds with 1,000 feet (300 m) wireless transmission range
- Large backlit console with alarms, graphs, forecast
- Anemometer can be mounted separately
- Outdoor sensor suite is solar-powered with battery backup
- ACCURATE, RELIABLE & CUSTOMIZABLE: Professional wireless weather station with weather data updates every 2.5 seconds
- WIDE RANGE OF SENSORS: Measure rainfall, wind speed & direction, temperature, humidity, UV and solar radiation
- HIGH-QUALITY: Engineered to withstand scorching sun, corrosion, 200 mph winds, temperature extremes, and much more
- 24-HOUR FAN-ASPIRATED RADIATION SHIELD: Combines passive shielding with a solar‐powered fan that draws outside air in over the sensors
- INCLUDES: Wireless integrated sensor suite, console with backlit LCD screen (mounting pole/tripod not included)
- Save over buying separately.
- Sensor suite monitors outside temperature & humidity, wind speed & direction, and rainfall.
- WeatherLink Live gives barometric pressure, inside temperature and humidity.
- Fast data updates: packets sent every 2.5 seconds
- Share your data with friends, community or third-party weather sites
New England Living Magazine