Vermont Golf Vacations
VT Public & Private Golf Courses Golf Resorts & Country Clubs
Golf Vermont! Vermont is a great choice for a Golf Vacation. We found some amazing places to stay while you enjoy golfing in the Green Mountain state. This is Vermont – the Golf Capital of the East. The VT scenery has more than once been accused of breaking one’s concentration. So be forewarned if you’re a first-timer… slow down and enjoy some of the greatest golf in the world right here in New England. Vermont has one of the highest numbers of golf courses per capita in the nation, second only to Florida.
You will find well-groomed, interesting, and challenging golf courses, private and public country clubs, and beautifully manicured greens. Please share your VT golf course reviews and comments. To feature your Vermont business contact us.
VT Golf Courses & Golf Lodging
Morgan's Tavern - Middlebury Inn, 14 Courthouse Square, Middlebury, VT 05753
Upscale American cuisine with a fresh Vermont flair is the best way to describe Morgan's Tavern. One of the area's finest lunch and dinner options - an experience in delicious and skillfully prepared fresh cuisine. Enjoy an extensive wine list, including some picked, fermented and bottled right here in Vermont!
Visit Morgan's Tavern Middlebury
The Vermont Inn, 69 Rt. 4, Mendon, VT 05701 | 800-541-7795
This 1840 farmhouse on six acres surrounded by the Green Mountains was featured in Recommended Country Inns of New England and VERMONT Magazine, and offers fine dining with an extensive wine list. Golf and ski packages are available.
Visit The Vermont Inn - Mendon, VT
The Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge, Rt. 4, Quechee, VT 05059 | 1-802-295-7600
A full service Quechee Vermont hotel and conference center with on premises restaurant, banquet, and business function facilities. Gold Award Winner. Near Quechee Gorge.
Visit Quality Inn - Quechee, VT
The Arlington Inn, Historic Route 7A, Arlington, Vermont 05250 | 802-375-6532
A unique and special place that brings you back to a time of Elegance and Style. This Victorian Inn is decorated with beautiful antiques and exudes warmth and friendliness. Close to activities yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle to have a quiet, relaxing, and romantic Vermont visit. This stately Greek Revival mansion was built in 1848, it is among America's landmark historic inns. You will enjoy the Romance and Elegance of the Victorian Era in this faithfully restored estate.
Visit The Arlington Inn Website- Arlington, VT
West Mountain Inn, River Road, Arlington, VT 05250 | 802-375-6516
Nestled on a mountainside, the century old, seven gabled West Mountain Inn invites guests to discover its many treasures. Distinctively decorated guest rooms, comfortable common areas, 150 woodland acres with wildflowers, a bird sanctuary, and llamas. Miles of wilderness ski or hiking trails and the Battenkill River provide seasonal outdoor activities. Private dining and meeting rooms, A unique space for celebrations of weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, or business meetings.
Visit West Mountain Inn Arlington
The Wildflower Inn, Darling Hill Road, Lyndonville, VT 05851 | 802-626-8310
"Warm hospitality... the gardens are famous". Yankee Magazine. Relax and recharge at this country inn with resort amenities on 570 acres in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Offering 24 guest rooms and suites, pool, tennis, trails, petting barn, skiing, snowmobile tours, x-country skiing, hay / sleigh rides, spa, and sauna. Country breakfasts and dinners overlooking perennial gardens and spectacular mountain views. Wedding facilities. Kid friendly. Easy to get to from I-91 & I-93.
Visit Wildflower Inn Lyndonville
Smugglers’ Notch Vermont, America’s Family Resort
SMUGGLERS' NOTCH RESORT. At America's Family Resort, experience Mountain Resort Village living, award-winning children's programs, family activities, 3 big mountains of skiing and snowboarding, plus entertainment, dining, shopping, year-round Zipline Canopy Tours & more. Family Fun Guaranteed – Winter, Summer & Fall.
Visit Smugglers' Notch Vermont
The Green Mountain Inn, 18 Main St., P.O. Box 60, Stowe, VT 05672 | 800-253-7302
Experience warm hospitality in an historic landmark in the heart of Stowe Village. Beautifully restored, the Inn offers the perfect blend of modern luxury and country elegance in over 100 rooms, fireplace suites, luxury rooms, exquisite village apartments and townhouses. Two superb restaurants, afternoon tea, year-round outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, children's pool, two firepits and fully equipped health club. Classic setting for weddings, conferences and events.
Visit Green Mountain Inn, Stowe, VT
Vermont Golfing Destinations
Champlain Valley VT Golfing
Burlington, Middlebury, St. Albans, the Islands of NW Vermont
North Central VT Golfing
Montpelier, Barre, Randolph, Waterbury, Stowe, Mad River Valley
Northeast Kingdom VT Golfing
St. Johnsbury, Newport, Barton, Lyndonville, Burke, Jay, Island Pond
South Central VT Golfing
Rutland, White River Jct., Woodstock, Quechee, Brandon, Killington, Ludlow, Weston, Chester
Southern VT Golfing
Bennington, Brattleboro, Manchester, Arlington, Newfane, Mt. Snow area
GOLF CLUB SALE
- CHIP N' STICK: Test your golf skills with a fun new chipping game that can be played by 1-4 players - Full set includes 1 Chip N' Stick Game Mat, 16 Grip Golf Balls and 1 Chipping Mat
- COMPETITIVE FUN: Players aim their chips to land and stick onto the labeled scoring zones to rack up the most points and win, just watch out for the hazard zones!
- UNIQUE GOLF TWIST: Play by standard rules, rules inspired by classic bocce games or create your own! Multiple gameplay rules included
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR FUN: Roll out the 4 x 6 ft Chip N' Stick Mat on any flat surface for instant game setup - the premium woven construction is made to roll like a real putting green - easily roll out for set up and roll up for compact storage
- 【Oversized Brush Head & Super Cleaning Power】Double Brush Heads -THIODOON golf club brush head is composed of nylon bristles and steel wire bristles, and the area is 2.5 times that of ordinary golf club brush heads. This means that this golf brush has a larger contact area with the club during cleaning, Saving time and effort. The retractable groove cleaner can hide them when not in use, Providing excellent safety and protecting the bag from scratches.
- 【Sturdy And Durable For Long Time Use】This golf club cleaning brush is composed of high-quality nylon bristles and steel wool bristles, Which is sturdy and durable. No matter how much pressure is applied to the handle, The steel wool bristles are not easy to bend, and the steel wool brush head is not easy to shed or rust after long-term use.
- 【Durable Rubber Handle & Comfortable Grip】The handle is made of high-quality ABS plastic and is ergonomically designed, Which can minimize hand pressure and generate greater strength. Even if you apply heavy pressure to scrub the club, It can provide a more comfortable grip and fit your Hands. The texture design provides additional control and traction.
- 【Retractable Hiking Buckle For Easy Access】The THIODOON retractable golf club brush consists of a sturdy aluminum carabiner and a retractable 2ft zipline. Allows you to easily attach the cleaning tool to the golf bag for easy access at any time. It can be immediately retracted and hung on the golf bag when it is used up, and it is not easy to lose it on the course.
- 【Powerful Cleaning Without Hurting Club Face】THIODOON golf brush groove cleaner designed with two brushes. Nylon bristles are used to remove dust and grass clippings from iron club faces or for wood. Wire bristles are used to remove stubborn dirt and mud from iron surface. Retractable sharpeners remove dirt from grooves and golf soles.
- Portable golf club groove sharpener, easy to clean and restore your wedges, irons.
- Suitable for U-grooves and V-grooves. This golf groove cutter can grind and clean grooves very quickly.
- Highest quality metal construction, made from high grade precision tool vacuum heat treated steel, for maximum durability and cutting effectiveness. even with an old club, generate optimal backspin - save money by restoring your old irons.
- Compact and solidly built.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchases, just contact us via your Amazon account. Your problem should be solved.
- Plastic construction
- Color bar indicates tee length
- White in color
- Low-Resistance Tip for Less Friction
- Plastic Material to Last Longer
- Includes (40) 3-1/4-Inch tees and (10) 1-1/2-Inch tees
- Choose your color, choose your size
- New Precision Technology delivers our tightest dispersion, consistently fast ball speeds and total performance. We’ve enhanced every component and design feature to create the highest quality golf balls.
- New Hyper Elastic SoftFast Core for Tour level speed, spin, and control through the bag.
- Consistent ball flight at every condition with our Tour Aero design.
- Chrome Soft 22 is designed for a wide range of golfers who want outstanding feel, excellent distance, and incredible forgiveness. Key performance characteristics include Chrome Soft feel, more distance off the tee, and a high level of greenside control.
- SUPER REACTIVE 2 PIECE TITANIUM CORE tournament construction maximizes the energy transfer from club head to ball, spins less, giving explosive distance off your metal woods
- HIGH VELOCITY LONG DISTANCE The aerodynamic and symmetrical dimple design increases lift and decreases drag allowing for higher, longer shots with exceptional spin control
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE cut-proof cover is constructed of Dupont Lithium Surlyn for long term durability, high performance, outstanding resilience, and excellent resistance to cuts and abrasions
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE consistent ball flight in all conditions, responsive cover and core deliver optimal distance off the tee, low-compression design provides soft feel around the green and consistent ball flight
- USGA APPROVED Conforms to all USGA rules, developed for and appeals to all levels of player from beginning golfer to professional to elite golfer. 12 ball pack (4 boxes of 3) in highly-visible Hot Pink
New England Living Magazine